In today’s digital world, the concept of owning a business card and utilizing many other traditional methods of advertising is slowly fading away. This is, no doubt, a result of businesses embracing digital marketing and prioritizing their online presence. Some millennials consider business cards to be old-fashioned and superfluous. A simple fact is that no matter how advanced digital technologies get, a business card will stand the test of time as they speak personality, professionalism, and trust.
The piece of information you can put in something so portable makes the difference! This briefly tells potential clients and customers, who you are, what you do, where to find you, the product/services you offer, and how to contact you.
The reasons to own a business card cannot be over-emphasized! However the design, shape, or color, you can pretty much get a business card that stands out from the rest. If you’re still in doubt about why you need a business card in 2021, here are some reasons we’ve put together.
6 Reasons why you need a business card in 2021
1. Representation – First impression is key! A business card represents you or your company before you talk about yourself or what you’re about.
2. Valuable – Business cards are valuable and more personal than an email. Handing out a card with a warm smile could make a memorable experience that could have a great influence on your potential client or customer. Also, they don’t run off power, unlike mobile devices. So no internet, no problem! They got you covered!
3. Professionalism – Everyone business person knows that trust and legitimacy are important to customers. Handing out a business card shows that you’re a professional and you know what you’re doing. It makes you stand out by letting people know you are not an amateur.
4. Marketing– Despite how simple they are. A business card is a great instrument for marketing your brand, business, ideas, etc. The design, logo, texture could make potential clients curious about your brand, which is a good way to promote your business.
5. Versatility – Business cards are versatile because they are so small they can be carried and used anywhere. The people you hand over your card to can easily remember your product/services when the need arises.
6. Easy to display – Because their pocket-size business cards can be displayed anywhere for all your potential customers to see or remember you by. Some people like to display cards in visible places such as fridges, desks, coffee tables for easy access.
Where to find a reliable business card printing service
These are some of the key reasons why entrepreneurs, business owners, individuals should own a business card. Owning a card is great but owning an eye-catchy, attention-grabbing, and irresistible business card is even better.
Are you looking for a reliable and cost-effective printing card service? I have had the pleasure of designing and printing my business card with the company Aura Prints recently.
Aura print is a boutique printer that specializes in creating high-quality business cards. They offer excellent customer service, fast turn-around time, and competitive pricing! I’m impressed with how they pay great attention to details, giving you that luxurious-looking business card that looks great and feels great!
One of my favorite things about business cards is the fact that you can have them in whatever kind of design you like, shapes colors, etc. So whether you want them double-sided or single-sided, portrait or landscape, a glossy or matt finish, Aura Prints has got you pretty much covered!
My favorite is the “metallic foil business card”. We love the fact that is so contemporary and eye-catching. It is made with 100% recycled material that gives that added confidence to your business. Here are some of the card printing services they offer:
- Customize Business Card Printing
- Folded Business Card Printing
- Spot UV Gloss Business Card Printing
- Metallic Foil Business Card Printing
Check their website out and get yours now!! aura-print.com/uk/business-card-design-inspiration
Still in doubt if you need a business card? Business cards are still relevant in today’s virtual and digital world. Well-produced cards could give your brand the best first impression. As small as they are, business cards are still a great investment, a great marketing tool to give your business a competitive edge.