If you have not heard of Myrtle Beach or visited, I am sure this title will get you thinking and asking. Why September?
I am sure you guessed right. September is the best time of the year to visit for fun activities in Myrtle Beach. Here are some of the reasons why September is the best time to visit Myrtle Beach.
- The weather in Myrtle Beach is at its best in September: The air temperature averages around 85 degrees and is perfect for a nice swim.
- Numerous festivities: The month of September offers you the opportunity to attend some of the best festivals and carnivals in Myrtle Beach. Some of them are Labor Day fireworks extravaganza, Moo & Brew festival, etc.
- The town is less crowded: Kids go back to school in September, making the beaches less crowded, so you can have all the fun you want.
Snorkel in Myrtle Beach
Snorkeling is a sport or a recreational activity that involves using a snorkel (a shaped breathing tube), a diving mask, a wetsuit, and swim fins. It is more or less an extreme sport. Here are some of the beaches where you can snorkel in Myrtle Beach.
Myrtle Beach Watersports: This beach offers various recreational activities and sports. Some are Jet Skiing, Paddleboarding, kayaking, etc.
Coastal Scuba: This offers high-quality service and training in diving.
Downwind Sails: Here, all your parasailing and recreational aquatic activities are carried out.
Skydiving in Myrtle Beach
Have you ever had the unreal experience of diving from a high platform? If you haven’t and you wish to. Then you might want to read this section. We all have an open or secret craving to do the most dangerous things. Doing the most dangerous things like skydiving, mountaineering, and many others will require the best training and equipment for effective execution. Here are some of the places you can get that ultimate experience of skydiving in and around Myrtle Beach.
- Skydive Myrtle Beach: Do you desire the best quality training in skydiving? Or you want to jump off planes and raise your adrenaline levels. Skydive Myrtle Beach offers those mentioned above and more. In Skydive Myrtle Beach, you get quality video and physical lessons. They also have a program for disabled divers.
- Skydive Coastal Carolina: Here, you are instructed on the fundamentals of skydiving. They provide a 30 minute ground school that explains what the divers should expect in their learning journey. Skydive Coastal Carolina is an excellent place to learn and skydive because of the quality instructors they have in place.
One of the frequently asked questions by tourists and travelers in general – How much is an ESTA? Every person eligible for the VWP (Visa Waiver Program) must pay a fee for each application. It is important to note and remember that this fee is charged per application and not per entry. You can pay via the website through any of the payment channels offered. You can also pay in other currencies, like Euros and Pound Sterling.
After making your payment and completing your ESTA application, you will have to wait to confirm the status of your ESTA application. In this section, we see how to check your ESTA status. In normal situations, your status should be clarified in 72 hours. Now three possible scenarios could play out after applying for your ESTA.
- Your application could be approved and accepted
- Your application could be declined and your travel unauthorized. This means you would have to apply for a visa.
- Your application could still be pending: Sometimes, this happens when there is a review of information and details provided.
You can check your ESTA status by going to the website and click on “how to check esta status”, followed by “individual application”.
Museums in Myrtle Beach
What is a tourist visit without going to see antiques and rare objects? Myrtle Beach has some of the best museums on offer.
- Hollywood Wax Muse: Here, you have the opportunity to meet and take pictures with your favorite celebrities.
- Myrtle Beach Pinball Museum: This museum takes you back in time and relives those classic games in pinball.
- Franklin G Burroughs- Simeon B. Chapin Art Museum: This small museum provides a nice collection and a free hour for viewing exhibits.
- Children’s Museum of South Carolina: Here, kids can explore, have fun while learning new things.
- Seacoast Artists Gallery: This museum features quality artworks created by members of their guild.
- Art & Soul: In this museum, you can feast your eyes on the best of jewelry, metal works, oil paintings, etc.
- Build a Bear Museum: Here, your kids can create their own stuffed animals.