Bring the Christmas magic to your home with these clever and envy-inducing Christmas front door decor ideas. Prepare to be blown away!
Christmas wouldn’t feel so festive without all the cheerful decorations and lights that glow at night. Decorating the front door is a common holiday practice that not only makes a home merry and bright but also inviting. Some people simply hang up a wreath on the door but others go the extra mile to showcase their creativity.
If you want your outdoor Christmas decor to be the best in your neighborhood, then you need to show more enthusiasm and add a dramatic flare to your decorating. You don’t have to break the bank to elevate your front door decor this Christmas.
They are an endless array of low-budget and DIYable Christmas decor ideas that can help you create a unique and eye-catching front door. In fact, if DIYing is your thing you can create your own front door wreath and garland to give it a personal touch and save a few bucks —a WIN-WIN approach.
But first, you will need some inspiration. That’s where we come in! In this article, we have curated 100 enchanting Christmas front-door decor ideas that are sure to inspire you. No matter your home type, exterior color, or front door color, you will find the perfect ideas to bring character into your home this Christmas.
Without further ado, let’s get into it!
1. Luxury Christmas Outdoor Decor
2. Flocked Out Christmas, Garland, and Wreath
IMAGE CREDIT: ANASTASIIA KRIVENOK
3. Colorful Christmas Front Door Decoration
4. Ginger Bread House Christmas Theme
IMAGE CREDIT: THE CRAFT PATCH
5. Nature-Inspired Christmas Front Door Decor
6. Large Multi-Colored Outdoor Bauble Arrangement
7. Blue Door Christmas Decoration
IMAGE CREDIT: ALLISON GOOTEE; STYLING: SUZONNE STIRLING
8. Floral Christmas Front Door Decoration
9. Inviting Christmas Doorway Decoration
10. Glamourous Christmas Garland Archway
11. Blue Christmas Front Door Decor
12. Orange Tree Christmas Decor Theme
13. Fresh Greens Christmas Front Door Decor
14. Green, Red, and Silver Scheme Garland
15. Lilac Front Door Christmas Decor
16. Coral Door Christmas Decor
17. Inflated Bell Christmas Outdoor Decoration
18. Cheerful Christmas Entryway Decor
19. Pinecone Wreath with Blue Ribbon
20. White Front Door Christmas Decor
You may also enjoy our article on: 20 Best White and Blue Christmas Tree Ideas
21. Dried Leaves Christmas Wreath
22. Large Front Door Arch Wreath
23. Brown Front Door Christmas Decor
24. Green, Gold, and Black Christmas Decor Scheme
25. Large Floral Christmas Decor
26. Elegant Christmas Front Door Decor
27. Leafy Christmas Front Door Decor
28. Hanging Ornaments Christmas Porch Decor
29. Sled Christmas Front Door Decor
30. Feathery Christmas Garland
31. Brick Exterior Wall Christmas Decor
32. Silver and Gold Christmas Archway
33. Chic Gold Christmas Wreath
34. Purple Christmas Decor
35. Green, Gold, and Silver Christmas Scheme
36. Traditional Christmas Front Door Decor
37. Monochrome Christmas Front Door Decor
38. Fairytale Christmas Porch
39. Red Bow Christmas Front Door Style
40. Stylish Christmas Front Porch Decor
41. Green and Red Christmas Decor Scheme
42. Red Front Door Christmas Decor
43. Modern Christmas Door
44. Wintery Christmas Front Door Decor
45. Creative Christmas Front Door Decoration
46. Rustic Christmas Front Door Decor
47. Pink Door Christmas Decor
48. Yellow, Green, and White Christmas Front Door Decor
49. Pretty Pink Ribbon Bow on Christmas Wreath
50. Light Blue Door Christmas Decor
51. Layered Christmas Tree Front Door Decor
52. Alluring Christmas Outdoor Decor
53. Dramatic Christmas Front Door Decor
54. Frosted Front Door Garland
55. Dried Leaves Christmas Front Door Garland
56. Minimalist Christmas Front Door Decor
57. Luxury Christmas Front Door Decor
58. Pheasant Feather Wreath
59. Rattan Deer Head Christmas Wreath
60. Gold and Red Christmas Front Door Scheme
61. Red and Green Christmas Front Door Scheme
62. Extravagant Christmas Front Door
63. Arch Christmas Garland with Red and Gold Baubles
64. Gold, Green, and Pink Christmas Front Door Decor
65. Red Ribbon Christmas Front Door Decor
66. Fruity Christmas Front Door Decor
67. Red, Gold, and Silver Christmas Scheme
68. Christmas Decor for Blue Front Door
69. Front Door with Flocked Christmas Tree and Artificial Snow
70. DIY Christmas Porch Chandelier
71. Winter Forest Christmas Decor
IMAGE SOURCE: KELLY LOUSE FLOWER ARTISTRY
72. Royal Christmas Front Door Decor
73. Climbing Christmas Front Door Garland
74. Gingerbread Bakery Christmas Theme
75. Oversize Red Bow Christmas Decor
IMAGE SOURCE: FUTURE PLC
76. Blue Charm Christmas Decor
IMAGE SOURCE: FUTURE PLC
77. Red Christmas Front Porch Decoration
IMAGE SOURCE: NANCY NOLAN
78. DIY Christmas Front Door Decor
You may also enjoy our article on: 52 Best Studio McGee Christmas Decorations
Christmas Outdoor Decor Tips
Now, before you jump into decorating, here are some helpful tips for decorating outdoor space for Christmas:
● Get inspired Christmases past
There is a wide array of Christmas decorations for the front door and outdoor spaces to take inspiration from (just like this post).
Dive into them! Once you have an idea of the decor color theme and style, you will know what to look out for while shopping.
● Don’t Neglect Safety Gears
Safety should be prioritized when putting up Christmas decorations in outdoor spaces. Use a sturdy larger for high-reach spots. Wear safety goggles, and gloves when needed.
● Consider the Weather
This is a common mistake people make. Use the right adhesive, tape, or hanger to secure your outdoor Christmas decorations so they don’t get blown away by high winds.
When shopping for Christmas ornaments and decorations, read the label on the product to make sure that they are suitable for outdoor spaces.
● Check for Power for Source for Illuminated Christmas Decorations
Christmas lights can elevate your outdoor Christmas decor and make your home glow at night. Before buying lights and other illuminated decorations, consider the power source to light them up.
Some of these lights are LED-powered while some may have a plug, and need a source of electrical power. So, invest in the appropriate lighting for your space.
● Buy Second-Hand
You can save a few bucks on Christmas decorations when you buy used items. You can also repurpose and use them for your Christmas DIY projects.
Keep in mind that most people resell their used Christmas decorations because they may be changing their decor style this year and not because the items are in bad condition. Most decorations are used for around a month or less, so, they are likely going to be as good as new.